Saturday, May 31, 2008

Today is another day.

I'm finding that I'm not getting enough sleep lately. Which is a good and bad thing. Good because that means I'm having a great time and not getting into bed until later. Bad because I still have to wake up and go to work! I'm so restless. I find myself all but screaming to move forward. If you haven't heard of Dave Ramsey, your probably living a controlled life. Jeffrey and I completed the first step of his program last night. We are super excited about becoming debt free!

Last night Garrett (the youngest of my two brothers) won the All Star Game that will put them in the championship game today @ 12. I'm sad because I can't be there but I'm soo happy for him. His team plays hard and listens. Congrats!!! My dad is their coach and he makes me smile. He keeps the kids loving the game like so many coaches forget to do. I mean.. lets be honest.. they are only 7 and 8 years old, the scouts aren't looking yet.


Well real life is calling me back.... until next time.

2 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Don't you just hate it when "real life calls you back". :-)

That's really awesome ya'll are doing the Dave Ramsey thing! It's so so so worth it...and the fact that you're both willing to do it now, early in your marriage, will make a huge difference. Being debt-free is all about freedom!!!

amy (metz) walker said...

P.S. Adding you to my blogroll on my page...