Friday, February 27, 2009

Back In Action

Well I have been MIA lately. So to catch you up on my crazy life. I've been all over the place. But mainly I've been putting in a lot of hours at Kim's (mothernlaw). We are re-doing her room for her 40th birthday and its alot of work! Painting, Painting, Oh and then I was the bright one who decided I wanted to re do her bathroom as well and now I'm peeling wall paper glue off piece by piece. I enjoy it though. Really. Its given her a fresh start and an awesome room. I've also started a Bible study with a great friend and I'm loving every minute of studying Ruth. Its amazing how God has planned every part of our life out and we always try to fix something. I'm learning to let God just be in control. Darkness is ALWAYS followed by the light.

No comments: