Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Countdown!

No no I'm not already counting the day until the baby gets here.. I'm counting down the days until I find out what I'm having!!!

As long as Baby shows its goodies ;) we'll know in 18 days! yay! I can't hardly believe its already time to know if this is a girl or boy growing inside of me. Oh and this kid better understand that Spicy Chicken Sandwiches may be tasty to them but the heart burn can't be worth it! I swear.

On a different note Jeff is trying so hard to graduate next May 2012. He will have completed his 4/5yr degree in 3 years! I couldn't be more proud of his efforts and how close he is to finishing! You best believe he'll be the best looking Dad graduating in 2012. :-)

^A Christmas Memory^ I miss the cabin! 


In just a few weeks we'll be letting the whole world know who will be joining us in September!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My gut is telling me ....girl