Thursday, March 17, 2011

Something I love..

I love to design T-Shirts. I didn't know it until this past year when I got to design a few for work requirements... its a ton of fun! I made another one today.. I can't spoil it yet by leaking a photo here because its a surprise for students :)

The baby is 13 weeks today! Jeff and I plan on celebrating.. probably with some ice cream! YES.

I also love my dog. Ella is hilarious.




















This is a picture from when she first joined our family.... aww so sweet. She is chomping on a bone at this very moment. Since we don't have a yard.. she buries the bone in different places around the house. Examples: in the couch, in the basket of blankets, in the TV stand (by the games), in the dirty clothes (gross), etc. You get the point the poor girl wants to dig and hide this lil bone. Oh well sweet girl. One day we'll have a yard for you to play in and yes even dig.

Jeff's home.. I'm going to go beg for an ice cream trip!

1 comment:

Claudia F said...

Aww, Jeff won't make you beg...LOL