Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Afternoon

Jeff lead a song this morning at the church he plays at on Wednesday nights. This morning started off weird because of the loss of time. We got some NEWK's after church which was a blessing to my life and stomach. I love their Mediterranean Pizza. mmmm (thankfully I have leftovers for dinner) Well on the way back home we decided we'd lay down for a little nap once we made it home. Jeff and I passed out for 5 hours! Neither of us moved. We were out for the count. It was a much needed nap I'd say.

I want this for Mother's Day. I realize that my child isn't here yet but this year Jeff and I will get to celebrate being parents on Mother's Day and Father's Day. This necklace is at DressU .. I'll be dropping a hint later to Jeff :)

Enjoy your Sunday evenings!!

No comments: