Thursday, March 10, 2011

Let's Try This Again

I'm not sure that I will ever be able to keep a blog on a regular basis. Personal or Business. I've never been much of a writer but at the same time I don't want to forget things. So, if you'll take me back.. I'm going to try this again.

Jeff and I found out in January that we are pregnant!! This is my second pregnancy so we were a little hesitate at first to tell people. After losing our first baby it just felt unreal. After a bunch of Dr.'s appointments (this baby is already high maintenance) not only seeing the heartbeat at 6 weeks but 2 weeks later hearing it we felt comfortable letting the whole world know. Jeff and I had such a different peace about this pregnancy its very hard to explain. My excitement was through the roof and even through 8 weeks of INTENSE sickness, (all day not just morning) being dehydrated, and getting a shot every week, the excitement continues to grow :).

The newest deal for me to obsess over is when I can find out what I'm having. My gut is a boy.. But what do I know? Well, I know it will either be a boy or girl. So its 50/50. What are your guesses? I'm also already looking at everything you'd ever thought of buying.. What do you actual need? What gizmo's are useless?

I can't find a single baby girl bedding that I like. Trust me I realize that I have MONTHS to search. But know one thing about me.. as much as I'm not a planner.. I LOVE TO SHOP. Therefore give me a reason (baby) to shop and I want to find everything my heart ever desired. Little boy bedding on the other hand.. I've found the one that fits my soul. (Jeff loves it 2 don't worry!)

Yes, I realize Owls are everywhere but these are just so darn cute!! 



That is all I'll share for now. I'm 12 weeks today which means my miscarriage rate dropped down to 1% we are beyond excited for this day. (it felt like FOREVER to get here!) I think back to our first pregnancy and look at what a blessing that short time was with our baby and now can't wait to meet this one.. What a joyous day that will be! 

1 comment:

malyssa joy said...

It will definitely be a girl. an adorable little girl with dark pretty hair like yours and you will have to dress in matching dresses to church when she gets older. and you will take her to disney world and dress her up like a princess and everything in your entire house will simultaneously poof pink. and it will be fabulous. my favorite baby toys are the taggy blanket, noisy things, and plastic keys. its all about the plastic keys.