Monday, June 27, 2011

3rd

We made it to the 3rd trimester. I think the most exciting part about this is knowing that if for some strange reason Olivia needed to be born now.... she'd have a very high percentage of a healthy life! Yay!

Jeff and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on June 9th by going out to Ruth Chris Steak House. Holy Junk! That was the best food I have ever had in my entire life.. no joke.
On our way to dinner :) 
Self Timer :)

Amazing cheesecake with fresh strawberries on top :)

This past week I went to the NLF conference with my co-workers and both bosses. There were definitely some great things to be learned by all these amazing people who speak every year. I wish more teachers would find themselves spending their time and summers going to grow themselves for this next generation. Hands down the best speaker (in my eyes) was Rudy Ruettiger. Not only is the movie "Rudy" one of my FAVs, I just thought he had so much inspiration to offer. I was also pretty stoked when I was on the way to the ladies room and was able to snag this.... 

Well, Hello Mr. Ruettiger! Sweet! 


Not much has been going on with the Henderson's besides some major organizing and cleaning for the preparation of this weekend. My parents will be bringing her crib and dresser over for us to start the set up of her awesome lil nursery corner we are making her. Olivia's bedding will be ready sometime this week and I can quite honestly say I'm holding my breath for the phone call. I'm so excited! These moments are so surreal for Jeff and I. We aren't taking any of them for granted. I don't know what the future holds for our family of 3, so I'm choosing to be excited for the moments we are in. I've stopped searching for whats next and started to enjoy my "season". It's a life lesson that has taken me too many years to learn. 

Ella, is not quite sure she understands all this hoopla over a baby...
                                              

No comments: