Sunday, June 5, 2011

A few pictures...

Well here is a little update of our last few weeks via photos.. 


Jeff finished his second year with Impact. Which was also his last. Since Olivia will be joining us shortly after school starting back and with other changes the group is under going with both feel a peace about walking in a different direction. I'm excited to see what God has in store for Jeff musically this next year. 

After finishing their last worship set in Houston, TX, we went over to San Antonio to spend 2 days relaxing. Jeff and I walked to the Alamo as soon as we got in.. and I'm so glad we did. It was closed but that was great for pictures :), less people. 

My Boo and I :)

On the river walk.. which is also where our hotel was.

At the best restaurant in TX, Pappasito's!! 

^AWESOME^

Spending a great 21 weeks with Jeff.

This is Impact! 

Our last night we got to go on a dinner cruise, on which I had the most amazing caesar salad ever!

Some of the boys waiting to go up to the Sun Dial. 

Enjoying the view for sure!! 

This is the Sun Dial... before it was pitch black! I'm pretty sure I almost died that day. I woke up and walked to the mall with Beth and Kalyn, then met up with Jeff walked around a bit, then walked to the dinner cruise, then walked to the sun dial, then walked back to the hotel... my feet were barking! Not to mention that was one of the first nights I experienced SCIATICA. Awesome new experience that I have now, awesome I tell you. 

Over the next few weeks Jeff and I are starting a nice DEEP clean and packing up our winter stuff, it's now 105 in Mobile. We have ordered our baby bedding, my parents have picked up the crib and dresser and now we are looking for a birthing class to take. Oh, and Jeff already got his "Father's Day" gift. We found the guitar of his dreams at a pawn shop in Montgomery. Thankfully I had been saving anticipating a moment like this for a few months so it was no skin off our nose! (Yay for cash purchases!!) We've also paid a lot of stupid things off these last few months! Jeff is taking 18 hours this Summer :-). He is almost done with his first term and I couldn't be more proud of all his hard work! 
P.S. Our 4 year wedding anniversary is this Thursday!!! 

No comments: