Saturday, August 16, 2008

too long

wow. Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. Life is so crazy sometimes. Well lets be honest all the time! I have been in a whole new world lately with God that is, a world that is filled with heart ache and overwhelming love all at the same time. My heart has been filled with His love for others and for the love He has for me. I just got back from taking my brothers to see Clone Wars :). I actually enjoyed it. Jeffrey has completed his second week of work.. well almost he had to work today and is still not done :(. But its really brightened up our future for the dreams of our own house. We are so blessed to be allowed to stay in my parents basement but are very excited about owning a home of our own. Oh and being debt free will also allow us to take the vacations that we'd like to take. Or the missions trips we'd love to go on! Check out.... www.careforaids.com Also challenge your self to say "Yes" to the ministries God is asking for your help in. Do some research and be amazed at the little things you can do to make a difference one life at a time. My blog is short today. Just right. oh also.. Heritage Christian Church off of Redwine Rd. has an experience called Step Into Africa. I can't wait to go. Just in case your in the area.. you may want to check it out.

No comments: