Friday, August 29, 2008

Any Followers?

I was thinking this morning.. Does anyone even miss my blogging? I still don't think I'm very good at it. But what the heck.. I'm awake, Its early.. I should blog.
I wish I had some exciting news to tell you... OH besides the fact that Jeffrey and I have made the decision to be debt free in count it... 6 months.. at the longest. We can do it. Because we want a house.. well I want a house.. He just wants a place of our own. His new job is going well I actually dropped him off this morning, because his truck wouldn't start. Hooray for that! Yesterday was a very very stressful day but I made it through the wilderness.... (yes i just sang that line). We also received some really disappointing news from Jeffrey's little brothers that has to do with their father.. (i have to watch how much i say.. you never know who is reading this!) Please keep them in your prayers, its a very hard time for them. (history.. parents divorced... dad remarried.. addopting new wife's son) I had a great time doing a photoshoot this week. It turned out that I got to take some shots of the client and I had a blast.. I really loved the studio feeling. Ah.. Jeffrey is leading worship the 6th & 7th all by himself. Which is truly and honor for him to have even been asked. Don't get me wrong. He clearly has the talent. Its still just really cool to see my husband being able to do what God has called him to do! My parents left this morning for a weekend trip. Jeffrey has a really busy sched this weekend so I'm hoping that we can have a little time to ourselves with the house cleared out.

well one day I'll figure out this blogging thing.. and make it interesting.. I just need some funny stuff to happen to me.. and not such seriousness all the time.

until the sky is done falling-I'm still here

2 comments:

Amber said...

i am a follower.

amy (metz) walker said...

I read along...it's just usually a while between posts!