Sunday, September 21, 2008

Along time.. wow....

Ok I am really bad about blogging. I have a feeling as my life is changing right before my eyes I'm getting ready to have alot to blog about. Jeffrey and I are pursuing what college he should attend. I'm so blessed to be his wife. He is such an amazing man. I thank God for him... really I do. So lets see besides possibly moving anywhere from Mobile, AL, Lynchburg, VA, to Australia.. we haven't had much on our minds! HA. I'm working with my dad which is just so great. I get the joy of messing with him everyday!! Jeffrey's job is going really well with lots of hours keeping him busy.. but allowing us more money to MOVE.. somewhere.I will tell you that we are ready for some kinda vacation. I'm ready for fall color changes and for the weather to be CRISP. We got Mario Kart for the wii and we LOVE it. Its what we do with our free time.. Which reminds me.. its time for the Walkers to come over and play that with us!!! Be praying for us as we search for God's guidance on college or staying here. God has brought some really great friends into my life recently and I can't thank Him enough for the honesty that these people possess. Its amazing. God rules in every area of our lives.. and He makes that so clear. He continues to amaze me in a way that only He could. He has taken me all over the place I feel but at the same time I see His plan working the way He has created it to. So.. Pray.. pray for miracles but God wants us to. He wants us to believe He can do whatever we know only He can do. I trust Him and His plan... do you?


No comments: