Saturday, August 2, 2008

BAD WEATHER

AHHHH.. bad weather makes me laugh.. so hard. My little brother Griffin. Who is 10. Is scared to death of storms bless his heart. Garrett who is 9 acts like he is not afraid but really he is. The wind has picked up to 70 mph-ish. My dad is passing around the house making sure we don't need to get into the basement.. and we (Jeffrey and I are on the Laptop) watching the Disney Channel Games. Thats right you read correctly. Disney Channel Games are really funny. So anyways. I'm feeling better except for the fact that I worked way to much this week and my "female" issues are starting to bother me. Not that you wanted to know but my monthly visits ... Never happen. They used too... But Not anymore.. so for the last 2 years we've been trying to figure out whats wrong and I haven't found a great doctor yet. Losers. They never want to listen to whats really going on and they don't really care to find out whats going on. If I'm honest.. I think my "pain" knocking.. is really me missing my time with God and allowing other worries and feelings to fill that time and thats never good. So now that I can admit and address that issue.. it is no more. I'm praying that Jeffrey job goes well. He starts Monday. I'm so proud of him. I don't think he can even imagine how proud of him I am. He does so much all the time. OOH.. I did a load of laundry last night.. now you may say.. thats no big deal I do that all the time.. but what you don't know .. is I hate doing Laundry.. so Jeffrey was proud of me!! Yay!! I don't mind doing it really.. I find the best time to do a load of laundry is right before we go to bed.. then I can put it in the dryer right before I go to sleep. YAY! GO ME! Ok well.. I'm out.. enjoying the storm. :) and my life... God is amazing. I love Him. Always. 

P.S. Amy I know you'll read this.... I MISS YOU!!! This week.. hanging out?? 

1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

Absolutely, I'd love to hang out! I hope Jeffrey has a wonderful 1st day of work...you'll have to let me know how it goes!