Sunday, October 26, 2008

Picture time...

Ok so Friday night we drove up to Dave and Busters to have a good time celebrating my friend's Birthday.. (James.. seen down below) Wow we had a flipping great time. Jeffrey was the bigger winner out of the two of us.. and once I blew through my coins.. he used his to let me keep playing.. He really is amazing. So down below are just a few pictures of the night. Jeffrey and I walked away with 2 sweatshirts and 2 glasses.. not bad if I do say so myself... Enjoy..



^James and I made a Morph-Baby... Poor Ugly Girl... (Jeffrey and I made a little boy.. sooo stinking cute!!! I'll post that later... have to take a picture of the picture)


^Jeffrey and I were big time winner at Dave and Busters... we can't wait to go again!



^Us again..

^James and I... weird we know..

No comments: