Thursday, October 30, 2008

VOTE..


I've never tried a Voting blog.. and I dont even know if anyone besides my awesome friend amy reads this.. but here goes it. My cousin got engaged this past week and I took a mini Phoot shoot session with the ring.. YES the ring. Because when a girl gets bling.. it deserves to shine too yah know!? Ok so vote please.. on your favorite.. K thanks!
amwalk21.blogspot.com (Yes I'm a loser I can't add a cool link with her name.. but AMY is the best blogger ever.. thats def one vote I'll give everyday.. so check hers out too!!!)

4 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

JESS! these are so cool! I think I love the one on the flower the best for creativity but they are all awesome! Tell your cuz the ring is beautiful!

DW said...

I vote for the flower!

Mrs. Southern said...

They are all great but the flower picture is my fav! I have no idea how I even ended up on your blog, just clicking from one to the next!:) But thought another vote would be helpful!

Annie Peterson said...

I like the one in the little pool...really creative!