Monday, March 9, 2009

Excited.

I've been a lil mia I know I know. But a LOT has been going on. I'm so extremely excited and nervous and excited and excited. Have I said I'm excited yet? I've been working on my photography website trying to get it all prepared and up and some what functioning. I'm hoping that everything will be all together for our move to AL. I can't remember right now.. since its 1a.m. if I've "officially" shared that on THE BLOG or not. But we will be moving for Jeffrey to attend school which we are so excited about. God continues to work His blessing in our lives and I am giving the glory back to Him. For without Him nothing would be possible. Jeffrey is really my rock, a really good looking rock, and I'm so thrilled to be a tiny family with him. I know my blog below was about how much I'd miss everyone.. especially Amy, but I've got to turn this wandering boat around and start heading in the positive direction God wants me to be in. I'm extremely sad that I just can't take Amy with me. You know like put her in my pocket and take her out at lunch time and dinner time and play games? :). But seriously, this week is it. The week for positive attitudes and less stress. Because lets me honest, we all need weeks like that. This is what I bought from Bath&BodyWorks for a little extra help!!!

No comments: