Thursday, March 26, 2009

loving love

Well in the past week God has done some pretty flipping awesome stuff in our lives. We are moving to AL May 1st. Its official. I have a job that I'm going to love with my whole heart and its going to provide alot for our lives. Jeffrey will be able to pursue school for what God has called him to be. I couldn't be more excited. But I'm not going to lie its overwhelming. Its a new step in our lives, another blind turn we are making but its never been so right. My selfish, hates change but with my new out look on self-less-ness I'm excited. AMY knows that I AM NOT EXCITED to leave her. I wish more than anything God would allow us to stay super close. I hope she isn't going to break up with me when I move. Long distance doesn't always work for her. But she doesn't realize how different I am. Or maybe she has... if she has then I'll totally expect a break up! :) JK girl JK. Love yah! Mean it! Anyways, now we are just preparing ourselves for one of the biggest moves of our live. One that will forever change our course, One that I'll be making with the best man alive, My Husband. Its going to be great.

On a different note, those of you who have seen Twilight will love this. I was in a hair show on Tuesday for one of my BFF's who is in a hair school up in Northern Atlantaish. The groups theme I was in, Twilight. I, Bella, had some great people to walk down the runway with so I can't complain at all! Here are just a few pictures from that day. It was truly a blast, once it all started and we didn't have to sit any longer! Enjoy it. I need to go edit for Jessica Lee Photography!




No comments: