Monday, March 30, 2009

Struggle.. oh boy thats a new one..

Gee Wiz guys. As if life wasn't changing enough. There are alot of things that for personal reasons I'm not going to share on here but just lift me and my family up in your prayers. That pretty much sums it up. I'm not angry.. just sad/upset. But what can you do? Pray. Amy's Blog tonight pretty much hit home as I was reading it. So that is what I'm going to do. Thanks Amy. It was much needed and uplifting.


Side note.

Garrett pitched the last inning of his baseball game tonight. I'm impressed. No seriously I am. He throws hard and he keeps improving on his aim. He continues to move around the bases faster and smarter. I can't believe this is just 9/10 ball. Just wait till his is in the major league!

Griffin had a pretty big deal this last Saturday at McIntosh highschool and got his new Red/Blue belt. I think we figured out that next year he'll start testing for his brown belts (different levels) and then by the time he is 13 he'll be a black belt. He is so talented and is totally in his "zone". He wants to own a Karate studio when he gets older and those kids will seriously be lucky to learn from him!

I love you, Griffin. I love you, Garrett. I'm so proud of the young men your becoming and how talented you already are. Keep shinning for Jesus and He will always light your path.

No comments: