Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ahhh!

Ok so I have to get better about blogging because we are getting ready to move and
Amy is going to want to know everything about my days!!! I can't begin to even tell you what our next few weeks are going to look like. We are taking a last minute trip over there this weekend to hopefully secure a place to live. We have one option but my spirit just isn't at Peace. So with that being said this weekend is already packed..

Griffin (my oldest younger brother) turns 11 tomorrow! 11!! It feels like just a year ago he was 3 running around in Buzz Lightyear Undies. I'm so excited to see how God molds and shapes him into a young man. Happy Birthday, Griffin! Sissy is so proud of you and LOVES you very much!!

We are going to go see Hannah Montana tomorrow as his birthday present. What can we say.. we think the show is funny and one day it will be great blackmail! :) hehe. Then we are going to watch Garrett's baseball game.. Then have Cake and Ice Cream! woo ray!

Jeffrey's Uncle Billy's 50th Birthday was this past weekend and I photographed the party.. here's a lil shot of us in the midst of the party!




Please be praying for us, as we seek God's guidance on a place to call home!

1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

Ya'll look so cute! And yes, you best get better because I'm going to need to know...even if you only post pictures of the tomfoolery you get yourselves in while you're away! ;-)