Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Here we go!!!

The countdown is T-Minus 1 day and a few hours! This week I've done ALOT and the time is still too short. I'll be posting pictures of the awesome benches Amy and I recovered. And some Braves Game pictures from the game I went to tonight with my Mom,Dad and brother, Garrett. Just wanted to drop in and update on the fact that our address will be changing very soon!


Exciting, Scary, Overwhelming all wrapped into one life burrito. It seems some one accidentally gave me a LARGE burrito when I ordered a Kids size. But then again.. thats life. Always seems to be more than we can chew. God has our backs and fills us up with more than we think we can handle and then He is God and shows us that in fact we can accomplish great things. Satan happens to be the one that questions us... Can we really do this? Are you sure? Then we get the breeze of doubt that pushes us farther away from God. The next thing we know we are drowning in our problems rather than taking the life vest God has for us. Whatever it is your going through just remember.. God is there and HE is all POWERFUL and ALL knowing and HE always, always loves us.. no matter what the Devil would want us to believe.



God, Thank you for always providing. Thank you for being my God that I can know is REAL. You amaze me on a daily basis, but God most importantly I'm praying for the miracles that some are waiting for and for those who don't believe so that they may believe. Or those who have lost faith, like I have in the past God. Give them their "I'm here". I love you.


I'll be posting soon.. I promise.

No comments: