Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Esther.. much?

Wow. God is awesome. I prayed last night before I went to sleep that He would help me MAKE time for Him. When I say make time, I don't mean that I'm too busy to sit down and read the Bible, its that I choose to read other things. So today I was going to meet my friend and got there early and she was struggling to get free ;). I looked over to my passengers seat and there was my husbands Bible that I had read Sunday night waiting for him to meet me. I flipped open to where I had left off and there I was reading about Esters courage and strength. I've really been struggling with LIFE lately and I was just awed by the fact that God showed off a little for me today. My family isn't being attacked like Ester's was, I'm not at risk of my husband killing me because I stepped in to speak to him before he asked me too, and to think I was having a rough week?! It has inspired me yet again. I look at all the strong women in the Bible and it makes me wonder... What am I doing to making a last impression for My King?

1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

My favorite.post.ever. of yours!