Saturday, January 24, 2009

No Shirt?

My cousin is getting married next Saturday, which we are all so excited. I'm her matron of honor and today we are having the bridal luncheon. Here's where today already starts off weird/interesting. I didn't go to bed until around 2. Night owl I believe is what they call me now. So I wake up this morning to the beautiful sound of rain... Stretch... then realize I'm shirtless. Now here me out when I was a little girl this ALWAYS used to happen because I would get hot in the middle of the night and not remember. So I guess I had a little girl moment.
As a little girl I also used to walk into my parents bedroom and crawl into bed. If they were awake and my mom's shirt was off I used to ask, "Mom, did you get hot last night too while you were sleeping?" her answer of course was, "Yes, hunny." No I know.. sometimes she was telling the truth.. other times..... well we'll just leave it at that.

No comments: