Thursday, July 10, 2008

Did What?

Ok so this week has been crazy. I started my part time job at the Jewelry store which is a good and bad. Good because its money.. Bad because, I WANT MORE BLING!!!! I know I know. I just love pretty things that sparkle. But whatever.. no day soon will I have new sparkly bling. I am very happy with the Bling I already have though. On to the next subject of the week... Spray Paint.. thats right Spray Paint. My mom has this iron patio set out on our porch and I was outside helping my dad do some work and I decided to spray paint one of the chairs silver.. WITH OUT ASKING!!!! So for the past 2 days I've been spray painting. 3 chairs yesterday, 1 the day before. Needless to say my fingers and arm are KILLING me. OH and I spray painted the goal post for the basketball court. Gosh, I'm a moron. Jeffrey GOT THE JOB!! I haven't been able to say anything because I wasn't sure who is reading this... but HE GOT THE JOB he applied for which is awesome! He starts Aug. 1st! YAY!! Well I don't really know what else there is to blog about.. Maybe I'll have something later today after I get done working... Till then.

No comments: