Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tudday

Today is another day.. and I'm super excited again today. There is just so much that I'm planning and really looking forward to doing. It looks like the month of July is going to be a good month! I hope! We will see what the next few weeks hold for us.
So last night..... I'm ready to fall asleep and (I know I know what your thinking get your minds out of the gutters) Jeffrey is WIDE awake. He starts picking at me.. Verbally and Physically. I start to get angry and tell him to LEAVE ME ALONE! I wanted to sleep. I was very tired!!! So I finally get to fall asleep... Only to wake up to him "rubbing my face with his hands". Which I can't stand.. I'm weird about my germs on my face. So I scream LET ME SLEEP. To which Jeffrey replys... Where is my sweet Jessy and Who are you??? I cracked a smile and said sweet Jessy is still sleeping.. LET ME SLEEP! (didn't happen) Oh well what can you do. I just woke up and count it as a loss. Oh well. More to come later.. Heading to take the brothers to see Walle!