Thursday, July 3, 2008

Its off I go.

Ok I'm leaving. I'll be back sometime on Monday. I know I know. Its a long time to be gone. Jeffrey just got back from California and now I'm leaving. I really hate being away from him but he is very sweet about me leaving. He didn't know my Papa before all the medical things started to happen to him so its hard for him to go and sit for a weekend at papa's house. Its ok though. Hopefully Papa will be feeling alot better! We are trying to decide what exciting thing we are going to do while we are there. The beach is a given. But what next.... Oh my birthday is next week. Sunday actually. The Big 2-1. Doesn't really mean anything though. Because I'm not a drinker. And Jeffrey doesn't want me to drink so I won't. He is the "say so" of our little family and I'm going to listen. (not like me normally but I'm working on it) ok well hopefully the Internet will be up and working at papa's so I can still post. BBS. (Be Bloggin Soon)

No comments: