Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Oh Baby Youuu Got What I Need

I'm leaving for a few days to head to South Carolina with my Daddy and brothers. This is going to be an interesting but great trip! I don't think I've ever gone on a trip with just my dad and brothers. So we are going to visit my dads dad, Papa. Needless to say I'm bringing along the camera and I am hoping for alot of photo opportunities. With the beach at my feet and Boone Hall around the corner.. Hopefully I'll get some pictures!!! As for the drive to South Carolina.. that will be unpredictable. 
I got a part time job today! Back at the Jewelry store where I used to work in Highschool.


 I love diamonds~have I ever mentioned that before?
                                                      

I think I'm starting to get the hang of the whole adding pictures thing.. Amy?? I hope I make this interesting enough. I probably blog like a diary instead of like I'm talking to people the more I re-read some stuff. Oh well. Your reading it, aren't you!? Another thing I love is movies.. Jeffrey and I have seen.... lets see.... 2 movies in less than a week. I've seen 3. I saw one movie twice. Oh and I love zebra print. I really do. The more I see it. The more I want it. Everywhere. A Rug. A Purse. A Pillow. A Chair. I'd even like it on my underwear.. haha  Sorry Lame But It Made Me Laugh. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU GOT WHAT I NEED.. I really don't know why that song is stuck in my head right now but its really bugging me. Hopefully soon I'll have a song that I can upload. Amy and Jeffrey wrote it. Now Jeffrey is just working with how to make it "full". Whatever that means. Its a musicians mind and that I don't have or have any knowledge about. Oh and.. I'm going to the Beach TWICE this month. Thats right. Since I haven't been anywhere in the last year. I'm making up for it. Once this week and then again in 2 weeks. What Now!
                                                          




1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

Congrats on the p.t. job!