Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Meet me at The Shack...

I was reading a friends blog just a minute ago and I feel like I have completely failed speaking about the best part of my trip to Destin. It was finishing THE SHACK. Its an amazing book that has touched my soul. 

Mack is the main character and I think everyone can relate to his struggles at one point or another through out the book. I found myself feeling as though I was actually there with him in the Shack while he was talking with Papa, Jesus, and Sarayu. (God, Jesus, Holy Spirit) I love how the writer portrays each one very separate but very together all at the same time. I can't spoil it. Because it is a must read. In fact. You need to go and buy it right now.... Find time to pick the book up.. but I need to warn you.. you must have an open mind to read the book.
Author: William P. Young

No comments: