Monday, June 30, 2008

Yay 4 2Day!!

Ok so let me just keep this short. I'm going to be interning with Peachtree Photography! Yes I'm so excited Jessica is awesome and I can't wait to work with her! God has some great things planned for Peachtree Photography and I'm really excited to be apart of the team! Some other things are starting to move forward too!!! Yay! Today was an awesome day. Hanging out with my Hubby is something I enjoy all the time. I wish we could do it everyday! Who knows maybe one day we can!! I'm so proud of everything Jeffrey learned from the past week he spent in CA. He came home with so much knowledge and is so excited about what God has in store for his music ministry. We can't wait for what God will do for both of us! Whew.. its time for some much needed sleep. I am leaving for South Carolina this Thursday and then I may be going to the beach with my cousin later on in the month depending on work/job. Cross my fingers!!! 
See you on the flip side!

No comments: