Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Take me away...

I am a bad blogger... Amy brought it to my attention this past weekend. Its true I have to confess it. I'm going to try and get better. But no promises.

My husband, Jeffrey, has been in CA since Monday morning. After a slight problem with the 1st plane, he finally made it out there about 4 o'clock our time. (he was up @ 6 am our time) I really am starting to miss him. I know its just a "few" days, but its starting to get a little tough. I'm used to seeing him EVERY night and cuddling up in his arms before I fall asleep. I didn't fall asleep until 2 a.m. this morning. It was almost like I was fighting sleep, Sleep something I desperately wanted! I finally crashed only to awake @ 7 a.m. and fight to go back to sleep I finally gave up @ 8.30. This weekend is pretty busy/stressful/exciting all bunched together. Friday - Jeffrey comes home and I get to see Beth Moore that night. Saturday- Beth Moore some more (no pun intended... lol) then I go and take my final "exam" if you will for the photographer. I'm very nervous and very excited all at the same time! who knows what will happen.

Ok so I just got off the phone with Jeffrey... HE misses me 2!!! yay! But he is having such a great time and that makes me sooo happy.

Now its off to "work". Which by the way... my last day is the 3rd of July.. Anybody know of any week day jobs???

No comments: