Thursday, June 26, 2008

NO TITLE

Oh My Gosh! Two days in a row of blogs.. I am getting better. Today I will probably post two if I get a chance.
I threw up @ 1.30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep for another hour or so. So I planned on going into work a little late. Well I get to work... and then I'm sent home. OK I can handle that but on my way out, I'm told I'm not needed next week. Whatever. Today is a new day. Started out iffy got a little worse and now, God is going to use this to show off His awesomeness. Jeffrey is going to try and get on an earlier flight tonight. PRAY THAT HE DOES. I need him to bring reason to my crazy mind. I am at my dads office now getting a much needed reality check......
Oh By the way.. I'm super excited about this weekend. The wedding will be amazing. As for me. I can only pray God shows me whats going on for His glory.

ok I'm out

No comments: