Saturday, June 21, 2008

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y

Gosh the rain this morning really made me SLEEPY! I'm really excited because today is the last Saturday I'll be working at "this" job. (has to be nameless) So while at work I will try to find another job to make some money. :) I drove last night up to kennesaw to see my bestest friend Ashley Webb. Who by the way is GONE all Summer!! I got to see her for about 40 mins and then we parted ways again. I miss you! But it was totally worth the drive. Tonight Jeffrey is singing at church. Can't wait to see/hear him. He is so talented. Oh I love him! OK well short blog for what will hopefully seem like a short day! Really Looking forward to next weekend. Beth Moore/Photography. Doesn't get any better than that!!! Keep Jeffrey in your prayers he leaves for Cali Monday morning reallly early!

~forever~

No comments: