Monday, June 2, 2008

Life Makes Me Laugh

Ouch, Charlie. I could watch that everyday. Charlie, bit me. I woke up this morning barely able to get myself out of bed. I don't know why but lately I'm really struggling getting ready in the morning. Maybe its because I still don't get enough sleep.. but 8-9 hours should be plenty.

I got a new couch today.. well actually the delivery guys showed up at the store today with a couch they were going to throw away and I called dibs on it yesterday. (the customer told us they needed a couch removed) So I claimed it, as long as it was in "good" condition. I know I'm really weird for taking a couch from a stranger. But I will be cleaning it tonight. Thank the Lord. It cost NOTHING.. and NOTHING is beautiful!!

My cousin and I made a list of things we've done that really make us laugh looking back on it. I really can't repeat these things because others probably wouldn't find it funny. Trust me they are great! Just take a minute to see the humor in your past decisions that are kind of "off the wall" if you will. Here I'll give you an example... Have you ever helped yourself to something at someone's house without asking?? (I'll leave it up to your imagination) Those are the kind of things that we just spent a great 15 mins laughing about.

I am choosing not to be so stressed anymore. Its really started to effect my health again. I'm sleeping poorly, my cycles are messed up again (not preggers) and I really want to be careful so I don't really mess myself up. Gosh if only I wasn't so emotional. I've realized that God's placed certain things on my heart for a reason and I can't wait to see them happen. Patience... oh my favorite word. But I can't get stuck in Patience Land either. Get off my butt and start doing stuff that will get me to the "promised land"! Gosh the song Jeffrey and Amy created is AMAZING!! Tomorrow we will be getting some more feed back. To make sure its not just us that love it! ;) Personally that's good enough for me. God has done some amazing things these last few days. I'm just ready to really see what he has in store for all of us.

I'm Longing.... oh and I'm Laughing

1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

Wow...ya'll will have to let me know as soon as Jeffrey gets the feedback! I just got nervous!!!