Monday, June 9, 2008

One Year

Dang.. its been a few days. But there is still no time to catch up on everything that's been going on. We are really busy... and have been really busy.
Today.. One Year Ago I was running around like a mad woman trying to get fish for 2 bowls that would be at my reception. Then later today a year ago, I said I do to my perfect match. I love him more and more each day. Its been a crazy year, but I wouldn't trade it for a Billion bucks. I'm so proud of Jeffrey everyday that he accomplishes something different. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us. But right now we kinda feel at a stand still. God has something planned and we are VERY happy with where we are. I had a great night last night hanging out and taking pictures. Its exactly what I needed. I can't wait to see what comes of that too!!! I'm patient and I know God has everything under control.

Happy 1 Year 2 ME!!!!

1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

Aw, Happy Anniversary! Where you taking pictures for that potential job or just for yourself?