Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ROLL OUT!!!!

Ok so I had a great night with my cousin who I love dearly.. well we had great food at She's Bistro in Peachtree City. Totally not worth the money.. great but go to Kiku's if you want that kind of food. Anyways Kevin met up with us and then.. the highlight of the night hit.... "someone" pulled up in the car that my cousin has an order against. So we had a get away driver ( Kevin) we quickly loaded up and rolled out. We def. did work son! I'm done with my 2 day selling seminar which was actually really great and totally worth my time. However I am so sleep deprived that I could probably sleep sitting up right. I'll catch you up on everything else going on later.
Until the Sun Rises...



I'll be sleeping of course...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

like as in, "the stalker" showed up? On purpose you think?