Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Truth has a soul... and it wants to be free.

I'm super excited I'm getting my mattress on Saturday. Not just any mattress my Tempur-Pedic Mattress. Oh I can't wait. The joy of sleeping in heavenly peace.. I can't even put it into words. Between the hours of 8-12 they will be delivery my new mattress. YIPPEE.
I dyed my hair today. You can't even tell. :( ok maybe you can a little. Its darker and has a new dark shade to it. I have dark hair anyways.. oh well... Great things are happening all around. Our community group was great tonight. I think its so amazing to sit in a room of transparent Christians who are willing to let others into their life and struggles. God is so wonderful to bring pure truth into our lives. Its not totally lost. Standing for something isn't looked "down upon".
Speaking of truth. I love it. Some may not agree but it truly makes a huge difference, even in friendships. I could write about that for days. I have a personal struggle with "knowing" things that "best friends" don't even know about each other. Shocking things that you would totally think you could share with your best friend. But yet some how, the truth about each persons soul finds me. Anyways, I won't continue. If you haven't been a 100% truthful.. I think its time. You'll be amazed a the freedom and forgiveness God has prepared us with.
Ones soul can be truly seen only by a truthful or hurting heart. Even if its only shared with another for a second. Its there.. just waiting to be free and forgiven. ~jh~

1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

Definitely bummed I missed Life Group...oh! and I totally noticed your hair today, I just didn't know if it was new to me or new period. Looked good! Thanks for the lunch date - it was fun!

Oh, and I won the tree battle. :-)