Monday, May 18, 2009

Burnt Knees?!

This weekend was busy..really busy. It all started on Friday when Andy and Amanda met for the first time and drove to meet us at the School. Jeffrey was up at the school playing the piano and practicing for Sunday morning. We got to the house, ate and played the Wii. Unfortunately for Amanda it wasn't her night. She lost everything we played. EVERYTHING. Andy also stole a star from her during one of the games... she never let that go. Saturday morning we slept in a little and took our time getting to the beach.

Andy and I decided we should detour to get us to the beach faster.... BAD idea. 45 minutes later we are in massive need of a gas station and the corn field beaches dont have great places to lay out on.. We finally made it to the beach where Amanda and I took our sweet time reading.. walking.. and picking up sea shells. Which I'm thinking I want to make a project out of them... we'll see.

After spending all afternoon at the beach we headed back for taco's at the house we hung out with Meredith and Colby then headed to Marble Slab where we witnessed the LONGEST line in the world. Seriously. Waited probably fifteen to twenty minutes.. but man was it good. I didn't take any pictures this weekend because I'm a loser. But I'll leave you with this...

Jeffrey and I have been watching alot of CMT lately... They have great shows.. and they play ABC's Extreme Home Makeover all the time. Well tonight after I got home.. I wanted to watch it.. SO I ASK (yes i asked nicely) Jeff pretended not to hear me.. so then.. I told.. ( I know I know) then I yelled. :) because I'm sweet like that. He was laughing at this point.. he turns around and goes "What are you cooking me for dinner?" So he turns the station.. I curl up on the couch and say, " I want to upgrade on my husband" with out missing a beat he says,"you can't upgrade when you have the best model"....
LAME JEFF LAME. :)

2 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Funny, Jeff! Sounds like you had fun...nice recap! Next time I expect pictures though! ;-). Miss you!

Jessica said...

miss u more