Monday, May 25, 2009

Home again Home again

Jigity Jog...

Friday we took off as fast as we could to get home before dark. We failed. But it was a great drive and we made it in time to go to McDonalds with Kevin and Meagan. We were able to catch up and drive them home lol.

Saturday morning started off with a rainy photoshoot that turned out awesome! We had a blast and managed not to get drenched. Jeffrey and I then headed to watch good ole' baseball games!! Its official one day when I am hopefully a parent, I will be thrown out of a baseball game. I'm claiming it here. I've already made my piece with it and I know that my mouth (and competitiveness) will eventually get me booted. Oh well. I just get so strung up and start yelling and the next thing I know.. I'm being rude! Oh *GASP* what a shock I know I know! :)

Later that night Jeffrey dropped me off after my second photoshoot to eat dinner with my familia while he went to visit his pops. We had great food and of course laughter at Longhorns... We then packed into the car and headed home when I suddenly started to feel really funny around my mouth.. kind of tired but kind of numb. I was having a really hard time keeping my eyes open. Feeling like I could possibly drool at any given moment, I started to rack my brain for another reason for this feeling besides sleeplessness. *ah ha!* It was then that I remembered right before leaving my second shoot I took a benadryl. Well there you have it folks those kick in after a little bit of time. Luckily I wasn't driving and I made it to bed safely!!


Sunday Morning... BASEBALL. I know it would normally be church but since I was so limited on time with my family, I went with them to the fields to watch Garrett's game. After they loss :( Jeff and I headed to Ak's where we had a blast with all our buddies playing the animal game and catch phrase.... (both of which I hate to lose). Sunday wrapped up with us just sitting at the house and me working on pictures.

Last... Monday (today) I woke up and died my hair black! mmmmmm I love it! Then we headed to the movies! After that Mom and I took our sweet time at Belk's while Jeff loaded up the car for our trip home. I ended up putting two amazing dresses back.. they were NOT needs.. just major wants! The greatest part was when Mom and I decided to go through Taco Bell. Half way through the order my mom says, "and I'll get a dr.pepper with that" Taco Bell Lady, " MA'AM! That does NOT come with a drink" My Mom, "Well I'm terribly sorry, could I get a drink?" Ha. It would have been funnier if you were there...... trust me.


p.s. AMY, the next time I come home... drop everything for a moment with me! :) Also... pictures will be coming soon.

2 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Ha, love the story about your mom! Um...give me some notice, will ya?!

Anonymous said...

Well don't have it listed under the meals lady if it doesn't come with a drink...REALLY!! LOL