Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tiny...

We made a last minute decision to drive home on Friday night to see our Mom's and then turn around and drive home on Sunday morning. (we are mostly on the road right now) I got to sneak in a little Amy time which was amazing. Sorry you had to try something new at Chinese. lol.
We spent Saturday at the baseball fields and then Saturday night with family. We laugh more than any family on earth I'd bet. Do you find your family to be funny?? Seriously I think we have a problem. All we do is crack up the entire time we are together. About everything. Anyways...
Sunday morning we enjoyed a good ole Ihop breakfast and now we are loading up the last of our stuff and headed back to Mobile. Here we are this morning.... I promise I'll post pictures of the apartment soon. I left my usb cord and home... so my mom mailed it not knowing I'd be here... Oh well.



1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

It was so good to see you, friend!