Saturday, May 9, 2009

Update! Pictures!!

Ok, there not the pictures of the apartment. But they are of a few creations I have made over the last month. I'll start with my kitchen benches that Amy and I made. They were plain wooden benches that we recovered with a great black fabric!! :) I'm so proud and Oh was it a great day for hand blisters!!!

Sorry this is a little dark.. no photoshop done.. too tired tonight lol





And the finished project. This is only one of the two that we did!!! :)



Homemade Strawberry Tarts that I've started to perfect!! :) Hooray!!




Ok and the final one.. is a last minute picture from last Saturday's moving group after a hard day of unpacking. I forgot to snap one of Friday's moving group :( but we'll have lots of people vacationing to see us, so I'll make sure to get those!!!



I'll be posting soon! I promise.

No comments: