Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No INtranet!

OK so we had our hopes WAY up that we'd be getting internet on Tuesday. Because lets be honest. I'm dying without it! But thanks the LORD for Moka's! Its a great coffee shop right by our house that makes the WORLDS best Chai Latte! (Amy I had another one and I think its making a run for the Memphis One!!)

Work is awesome. God is so great and I'm loving every day thus far and I have no complaints! Jeff went on an interview today and it went well and he has another one tomorrow. Just be praying for God's perfect place to be revealed to us.

I'm missing my family and friends big time. But God's given me a great joy about being in Mobile. Its like the whole world is at our finger tips. Lets just say we are on the UP of our life's roller coaster. So I am choosing to enjoy it with my arms raised high and shouting praises the whole time! Having our own place is great. (Mom, I love your place too. But its nice to be QUEEN!! haha) We've cooked every night and I'm getting really good at these strawberry tarts. HOME MADE!!!! HOLLA!! So with that being said I'm sitting here at Moka's ordering pictures to put in our Picture Frames and I'm having a hard time choosing. Don't be offended if you come to visit and there isn't a picture of you in our house. I promise.. I'm trying to include everyone!! :) GOTTA RUN... catch up soon!!!

1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

I'll believe it when I try it! Just sayin'. I'm beyond happy you love your job...I just had a feeling. And I'm so happy Jeffreys interview went well...what a blessing! Praying for great things to happen in round two!

Miss you more than I can say without sounding weird! And Coop misses you too...did you see what DW did to her?

AW