Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday!

Half way through another week! Crazy if you ask me. You know how sometimes weeks fly by while others seem like they'll never make it to Friday?! This week has literally blinked and WAM! its Wednesday. Jeffrey had another great meeting with the Pastor of Tibbie and will lead this Sunday at their church. Then we'll be home for Memorial Day Weekend, Garrett and Jake are playing in a BIG wooden bat tournament. The following Sunday, Jeffrey will lead again then sit in front of the "board". I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited. If you want my opinion any church would be BLESSED beyond words to have Jeffrey lead their worship. He has this "way" of truly worshiping no matter whats going on in his world at that very day. He walks right up and takes anyone who wants to go worship with him straight to the Throne of God. *swoon*

On another note... OUR cable is out. Seriously. We've had it all of what.. 5 days? Comcast is having some kind of MAJOR problem in the Mobile Area. Of course. Is what I say. Why wouldn't they? On the night that I wanted to come home and just veg. out. OH well.

Our 2 year anniversary is fast approaching and since I don't believe we'll have the $$ for me to be receiving a blue box from Tiffany's. I'm trying to think of the small things I want. I need you to give me small ideas for Jeffrey.. I have a few.. but give me your thoughts..


Here are my choices... :). I have a pandora charm bracelet that I LOVE but its in need of more charms.

1st. Suitcase... because of our big travels we just made.

2nd. Pineapple.. because it stands for friendship.. and I don't know of any of my other friends that will drop 25 bucks for a silver charm haha and I want it!

3rd. Safety Chain.. its pretty.

4th. This one should be higher up on the list. But its because we are here for Jeff's music which is very important!!



Happy Hump Day!

4 comments:

ComcastCares1 said...

Advanced Happy Anniversary to both of you! The pineapple charm looks cool, but I hope you'll get them all! :)

I am sorry to learn that your service is down. I would like to look into this for you. Do you mind letting me know the phone number associated with the account? This will help me determine what is going on in your area.

Thanks!

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

Jessica said...

Sorry, I don't feel comfortable doing that. The status was that it was a massive network downage. Thank you though.

amy (metz) walker said...

Loving the pineapple! Super cute...

Anonymous said...

Ok so that is a weird comment from a comcast person...sounds a bit fishy to me but that's my girl not falling for handing out info to strangers over the internet!!!