Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Home.. Sweet.... Apartment

We've made it. Its official we have our own, old, two bedroom apartment in Saraland, AL. I start work on Monday so we are full speed trying to get everything put away! I've made my first trip to Walmart collecting small items to eat. Boy, howdy, its pricey!!! But we'll make it work. Mac & Cheese, Frozen Pizza's... etc. Sorry this is so short but I'm going to try and post pictures later tonight. Funny story quick before I go..

My Mom, Dad, Jeffrey and I are in Walmart...

Mom has been complaining about the breakfast we had at Waffelhouse, upsetting her stomach. We walk down the cleaner isle and my dad grabs his stomach and says...

"Oh, that Wafflehouse gave me gonorrhea!"

He looks at me and grins. "Gonorrhea?" I ask. My dad replies, "Yeah, Gonorrhea." Me- "How did you get gonorrhea from breakfast?" Dad- "The waitress touched my food I think"



Out of control, Dad.