Tuesday, June 23, 2009

bad idea?

Only tomorrow will tell if tonight is a bad idea. Midnight Movie? Work at 8 a.m.? This has all the ingredients of a bad idea but maybe just maybe it will turn out to be a good memory! Crazy times are always good for memories.. sometimes they aren't great ones though! Oh well! Jeffrey is at VBS and I am about to nap because my sleep has become more and more of a need. Since I've started working full time again I have realized my lack of sleep was for my "teenage" body. Now that I'm inching closer to 22 my body is telling me.. OH NO YOU DON'T! Don't worry I'm not complaining about my age. Just stating that I'm feeling "changes". Also whats up with the fact that I can't eat whatever I want and not gain a pound?! Now I feel as though tonight will definitely be a bad idea because I'm going to need a large soda to keep me awake through the movie!!

Anyways, I'm off to go take a nap. Yes a Nap. Before I leave in 2 hours for a move that won't start until 12 a.m. o0o0 boy! Yippie! But I am coming home this weekend and I can't wait to see my family and DUKE!!! Which by the way... I'm wanting a dog really bad. I know that I will struggle on the drive by myself but it will be worth it! I'm sure. Much L-O-V-E!

1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

Ha, I don't think you're feeling your age...it's just that having a job is tiring! Remember all those times you called me old for not staying awake until all hours of the night when I was working?! Mmm-hmmm.

Hope you had fun! What movie?