Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rise and Shine!!!

Another Saturday Another Beach Day!! I'm starting to get ready and waiting for Jeffrey to get up and moving. We are headed to Gulf Shores this morning and then we are heading over to ORANGE BEACH! To see our Youth Group for our church back home! How awesome?! Jeffrey is so thrilled to get to spend some time with the kids! I am too but Jeffrey doesn't get excited about very much lol.

James and Jonathan got here on Thursday night and its been none stop laughs. Jeffrey went and stayed with them at the hotel on Thursday and I am pretty sure there was not a lot of sleeping going on. They went to the beach while I worked. :( bummer. Oh well. We took them to Catfish Junction last night and made them try fried pickles lol. SO funny.

I'm so thrilled to be on this journey with Jeffrey and I feel like over the next few weeks we are really going to work on some US time. Not getting caught up with plans or anything like that. Before school starts we just want to spend some TIME together. Oh this time next week. My family will be here and we'll be headed to the beach! Ugh HOW I love this life! OHHHHHHHH can't wait for transformers!!!! HOLLA!!!

No comments: