Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ready Set....

Two Years of marriage was officially yesterday. I woke up with this strange feeling. Like, WOAH has it really been two years?! As I was getting ready for work I decided to send Jeffrey a "Facebook" message. I know what has the world turned into?! But I shared the normal things that you do on an anniversary. I was a tiny bit surprised to check my facebook at work and have a message back from him. I started to cry at work! Jeffrey is a sweet guy don't get me wrong but he is not a VOCAL person by any means. So I cherished his words and they will forever be by my heart. I also took the time to look through our wedding pictures and discover how much we've changed. For the good, I think. :)

Just a thought with the way Love goes. We love, We lose, We love. Just like God. He loves, He loses us, He loves us again. Jeffrey and I made a promises to each other on our wedding day that we hold close to our hearts. I'm thankful for everyone that was with us on that day.. and I can only wish that some of my friends that I now know where there as well... which leads me to a prayer request I have...

Be praying for MY AMY as tomorrow she is having surgery. I can't type much about it because I get all teary. Stupid. Tears. Charlie. I'm going to write my prayer on here for you in case I don't get to talk to you.... Don't SKIP over it!


God-I want to lift Amy Walker up into your comforting spirit and since you are the master healer I pray that you are the Dr's and Nurses Hands and Eyes tomorrow. I know that you have a perfect plan for her. But you know my personal request for her life God. I want that more than anything and I just wanted to let you know that I am truly thankful for the way you placed us together at just the right time. You know what time I wouldn't have made it through with out her. And for that I am great-ful to you. Please soothe her nerves and please make it known that your hands and heart are at work. We love you and we praise your name. ALWAYS. <3



Amy,I know you hate when I do this.But I want you to know that you are in my heart more than you know. And your desires are my desires for you more than you can imagine. You are truly a best friend. I'm thankful for knowing what God has already done in your life and I'm hopeful for whats to come.I love you, Charlie. Truly I do.

1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

I think you tried to make me cry! Thanks for your friendship, support, and prayers...love you!