Friday, June 19, 2009

FRY-day.

Ok, so its official as much as I hate the gym... The Gym and I met last night in my living room floor. OH and My 3 egg whites and toast for breakfast.. nearly had me dead within my first hour awake this morning. But, it will be worth it. I HOPE! I did 100 abs last night and I felt the burn. Although it was only 5 minutes so I really can't complain. Jeffrey and I just sat around last night and hit the hay early. What great fun we are! Tonight hopefully we will be headed out for a date!! :) This week has been a pretty lax week to be honest. Not a whole lot going on. I am depressed that mi familia isn't coming in to town this weekend. I'm going home next weekend and I am bringing back Griffin and Garrett with me on Sunday and my parents will come on Thursday night to start our 4th of July celebration!! Woop Woop! Ok I am headed off to work. Nothing exciting to share. Except for keep your eyes open for my new photography website.. Its coming soon!!!! :)

No comments: