Thursday, June 4, 2009

Marco....

POLO! Well I'm about to head to work so this may or may not be a short post. Jeffrey got the job with the church! So we are praising God that we will be able to eat this month! I'm so proud of him but I'm also so excited for him to be in a church where he can use his talents to serve God!

Wednesdays have a small habit forming at 7 o clock my time. I get a phone call from someone at my parents house. Wipeout is ABC's great great great show! Its basically a chance to watch America's Funniest Home Videos in an ACTION PACKED obstacle course. I normally spend the hour waiting for a phone call so I know its back on and then we laugh over the phone together. I know it is kind of cheesey but I feel in a strange way like I'm home. But then again.. my family does have a sick humor. ;)

Tuesday... was just a work day. Nothing major to blog about really.

Monday... same I'm thinking. Except Jeffrey forced me to go to the grocery store with him. Not lovin' him for that. I've determined there is nothing I hate more than spending money at walmart. I'm just being honest folks. Hard earned money spent in 1 hour of stress navigating through tight spots, trying not to run into people, RUDE people... don't even get me started on the parking lot!! OH well. It has to be done. Maybe one day when.. I have oodles of money.. I'll pay someone to grocery shop for me??

Sunday was spent at the church Jeffrey now works at. We stayed after the service for a great lunch! Talk about good food.. mmmmmMMMMmmm. Nothing better than that Baptist Cookin'!


P.S. Dad its about time you started paying attention to my blog..... and here are some pictures.. because every post is better with pictures!!! My moms pretty flowers and our group picture before Jeffrey and I left on Memorial Day.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA I know why your hands are behind your back!