Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Family

So I drove home for a quick photoshoot with David and Sara this weekend. I decided to bring my brothers back with me. Jeffrey doesn't have anything that takes up his days yet so I thought I'd be fun for the boys and a nice little vacation for my Mom and Dad. So although I have been working during the days, its been really nice coming home to something that I'm use too. My brothers. I love them. I can't wait for Jeffrey's brothers and sisters to get to visit later this summer. But its been really nice. We are waiting mom and dad's arrival on Thursday night. We plan on a trip to the beach on Friday and we haven't decided what to do on the 4th.Check out the pictures I took on Saturday at my Photography Blog.
and here are some pictures from Monday Night Bowling with my brothers....







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that the boys have been able to spend time with you but it has caused dad and me to be really, really lazy. I don't know how productive we will be in our empty nest years HAHA!