Saturday, June 6, 2009

Reading Reading Reading...

I need more books. Lately I've tried to lose my self in romance novels, thrillers.. you name it. I used to hate reading! I mean it. Like really hate it. I think even now I've only read around 10 novels. House, Captivating, In the Blink of an Eye, The Shack, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse,Breaking Dawn, Germ, A ring and A promise.... Now I'm trying to decide whats next. Do I want to go the Harry Potter route? or Eragon? I can only read fiction novels.. I'm sure I need to read self help but.. I just love a good book that I can get lost in. I really do. My creative mind just TAKES off.
Just like a good movie that I'm captivated by! It really stinks not having money for movies and such.. but I will survive. Jeffrey and I are dying to see UP. We've heard great things about it and Hello! if you've seen the previews who doesn't want to see that bird!?!?!?

This wonderful Saturday morning has me re-reading a book while Jeffrey is sound asleep. He said something about cleaning today! GROSS! I'm really not looking forward to that. Oh well. What can I do? I'm trying to get a new website up and running so I can really start booking people in Mobile. I'm having a little bit of a hard time convincing Jeffrey that I need to spend the money. But there are a lot of things I need to spend the money on with my photography business and its just killing me! Computer, New Camera, New Lens... etc etc.

On another note.. Yesterday I booked a flight to Ft.Lauderdale for one of my life long best friend's wedding. Then we ran to David's Bridal and I ordered my bridesmaid dress.... its a beautiful halter plum dress that stops right around the knees for me. I'm already obsessing about my hair. Saving money is a huge deal right now and I'm trying to figure out.. Would long hair look better in a wedding OUTside in FL or short?!?!


No comments: