Thursday, June 25, 2009

Boom Boom Pow...

This week has been VBS at our Church here in Mobile. Jeffrey has been doing the missions and music part at night. So I've been spending quality time alone! Its bittersweet for me because its much needed time alone but I miss my hubby!! We went to see Transformers this week *the post below this one* and I'm just now starting to feel more in control of my "tiredness". I'll be driving home tomorrow to have a weekend of photo editing and shooting! I'm excited but be praying that I don't fall asleep. I think my trip with Amy from TX back home gives me hope that I can make it! If I can drive at 1 a.m. I can drive tomorrow afternoon!!

Anyways.. I'll try to come up with more exciting things to blog about but this week has been low key. Oh I'm dying to find some good boots.. yes... flats.. no heels.. good "flat boots"!! :)

No comments: